Finally I got the time to blog. Hello everyone, I'm Peter, from Miri, Sarawak and I'm in Curtin Sarawak campus, my job placement for this unit as a public relations officer trainnee, guess where? Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus. I've been doing my internship here since 16 February 2009. Last Saturday was the biggest and most important event for Curtin Sarawak, celebration of its 10th anniversary in Sarawak, graduation ceremony, and the Curtin Open Day. My job for all of the events was to take pictures for each events for archive. This entry is just an introduction for everyone. I'll go on the details from what i have done from February as we were preparing for the big event the 10th anniversary, Open Day and Graduation Ceremony.
So, catch up with you all later in this week. WooohoooO!!!
3 comments:
Peter, u must be very enjoy for ur job Placement~!
lol~!
Good luck & All the best!
Well done, Peter - it sounds like you have secured yourself a very interesting placement.
Chloe: please consider reviewing your comment
Peter, i am so happy that i can be the colleague as intern in Curtin Sarawak with you.
Both of us are working in Croporate Communication Department in Curtin Sarawak.And we had done many events during this month in conjunction with Curtin Sarawak 10 year anniversary.
Hope we can learn more and gain more experience from the up coming event!
cheers!
Post a Comment