Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keeping on Track

Recently at Colosoul, I've been focusing on the same topic. Which is one of the event that Colosoul is hosting. Due to the so many public holiday,s I haven't done anything much. I finished the media kit regarding about the event and at the moment I am focusing on writing letter of invitation.

I am enjoying my placement at the moment, although it is challenging and there are many things that need to be improved; my grammar and my vocabulary. I struggled sometime to find the right word, but Trish (my supervisor) is always there to guide me and help me when I’m struggling with my work.

As I have mentioned above at the moment I am focusing on writing invitation letter. As I have never experience on writing letter, especially to VVIP people I had problem on how to start and what is required in the letter. As I asked for help and looking through at the past letters, I had a layout to guide me, thus i may have struggled but atleast i had something to help me writing the letter. This is something new that I haven’t done before in work nor in uni, this is a great experience for me and is very useful for me in the future.

This Thursday I’ll be attending Colosoul first meeting. The meeting is about meeting the other and talk about the magazine, how the magazine is going and updating news. I am looking forward to attend this meeting as I can meet the others whom ill be working with during this placement.

No comments: