Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exciting!

As we are on the planning stage of getting everything on track, working at Colosoul is getting more exciting. There is now more work at Colosoul, and people are now busy getting and planning things that they need to do. Meeting is now held once a week so that we all able to catch up with everyone else on what they are working on at the moment. This has been a wonderful experience to me because I able to understand more how things work in the real world. You can see how enthusiasms everyone with their roles and wanting to get everything on track. I am happy that I am part of this and happy to do what I am doing right now. Everyone at Colosoul is very friendly and we help each other if there problem that occur at any time. Everyone give their opinions and thoughts about anything that we discuss about. With this, ideas and thoughts can be expanded and there are more things that can be done. I am currently working with the fashion team and my role in team is a media person. It is really excited and looking forward with all new tasks that I will be doing. Working at Colosoul will gives me a lot of knowledge that I can use in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qastury, it sounds as though you are really enjoying your placement and gaining lots of good experience to use in the future. The organisation you are working at appears to have regular, effective communication with good internal relations amongst its team members. Furthermore, it sounds very open - team members are willing to share their ideas and opinions in order to expand concepts for the greater good of the organisation.

Taking on the role as media person sounds interesting, and potentially challenging! Are you getting many writing tasks? Or does this mean you are doing a lot of liaising with the media? Either way it sounds like you are being given a lot of responsibility, which is great

Veronica said...

Wow, your placement sounds so exciting. I wish mine was as fun.

with my placement, I did it with a boutique consultancy, I was the only person in the office. I was the only person in the office besides the supervisor who constantly leaves the office. basically, there was so socialising or interaction at all, making it a very boring environment to work in. let alone doing team work.

it sounds really fun having to meet different people and work with them.

BasilliaNicea said...

Double WOW! Looks like you got a really interesting placement! Do you mind telling me a bit more about the company you are working in?

Fashion team? You even get to change departments or what?

I bet you have a LOT to do. Press releases, pre-planning and all..

More responsibilities = More experience and fun!

Good luck! =)