MY FIRST WEEK AT " DBS"
Hi everyone
Department of Broadcasting Services [ (DBS) Radio Botswana, Botswana Television and RB2 ] is a government department mandated to effectively educate, entertain, disseminate information on government policies, programmes, initiatives and projects that’s enhance the livelihood of the public.
During, the first week I was I assigned to cover an event with RB2 at lizard lounge (local club ) for February newsletter . Lizard lounge, held an annual Christmas eve Form party which packed a lot of surprises for revelers as for the first time since its inception to be broadcasted live on radio. The amount of energy the radio station propelled to the show gave it enough zest to hail it as the best foam party ever hosted in the country. The masses that embraced the station’s presence could not help but show their excitement as everyone aspired to hang around the radio personality.
Thorough these event I had an understanding of the optimal type of experience I was looking for. As I had the chance to conduct interviews with organizers, radio personalities and the audience , which I needed for the newsletter.
I am honored to have gained this experience.!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment