Really thankful that this unit pushes me to put myself out in the field, because I have gained so much experience. To have the professionals in the field affirming my work, seeing my articles published does give me the confidence that I could never gain in classes. I know this is not the end, this probably at best is a scratch at the beginning but I am already looking forward to gaining more experience for a Public Relations career.
I shall do a wrap up for my Final Report now that my internship is over. Treasure each day of your internship guys, it will be over before you know it! Hope all of you will have an awesome experience like I did!
Cheers!
2 comments:
it seems like you really enjoyed your placement. would you consider working there? or were you given the chance and turned it down? i'm interested to see how many students get offered the chance to stay on, as that is what i'm hoping to do.
Hey Amy! Yes, I definitely would consider it but I guess I want to try working in a private sector too. The situation at DfC is a little complicated now, with almost all the full-time staff on leave. My mentor did say he would take me on if he could! I have heard that students do get offers, so do let them know that you are interested and really show your commitment during this placement. All the best with it!
Post a Comment