So I started working at the PR & Media Department of Limkokwing University over a week ago. I was skeptical about the whole working in school thing but it has turned out to be quite worth-while.
The first few days weren't very productive except reading and perusing through newspapers to see what the world's saying of the University. And I have to take the articles to selected University Officials. And almost everyday there has to be an Ad or article about LUCT! Some stories are repeated 2 times in a week but hey, that's what the University wants, right? (Positive stuff of course).
So the new week started and we've been quite busy sending out invitations to media houses through fax and email about 3 up-coming events, 2 at the end of this month. Spent yesterday and today calling them up to see if they received the invitations and if not, have to send the invitations again. The whiteboard is full of up-coming events between now and next month. And I can't wait to be a part of them!
The faxing part has taught me to be patient because it is slow and thus takes a lot of time. But hey, it's all been worthwhile and did I mention the people I work with are awesome?!
Well, they are! The working environment is not up-tight at all. Everyone here is so friendly and no one steps on another's head one bit! Well, it's 6p.m. and that's when I leave office. So thanks for reading this, take care and God bless...
Stellar Kiwanuka.
No comments:
Post a Comment