Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Prep work in TCF (1)

Well, I was thinking to post this out when the stuff are confirmed.
But is going to due soon and my supervisor is still not back from holidays (2months,envy =p) till 8 november (back at work) tentatively

There are a few items we wanted to propose for TCF, one of it is the website.

During Blue Sky Day, I received feedbacks from the members that they are interested to help but they have no idea how to help as the website did not provide enough information which makes me recall, when I first submit my resume, we all have to do some research on the organisation to produce the cover letter. At that time, I feel that there is a need to improve the website, but have no idea how and where to start.

The member ring a bell for me on the website, I recall Catherine's lecture on the website in PR techniques. I looked up on the different website from our competitors and our headquarters, I realised there is a lot of details and good articles and stuff we can learnt from.

Identify our Target Audience - General Public and TCFWA's members.

Colour - BLUE, that's our colour !!

The sub headings and articles to put in And so on…

Have a general idea, now the main thing is who to do it….

As a self help organisation, we will need sponsor if we can find one or mayb the one that is managing our website now can help.

Istill looked searched online for website designer in perth for my supervisor to look through when she is back and see what she thinks about it. Hopefully one can help us do it for free, something that is not so complicated for them to edit. Or get a cheaper rates, well things will work out!

It will be great !!

No comments: