Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Final Destination

Hi everyone!!

Hope you are doing well. Like everyone knows, today is the deadline for the replacement report.
This blog is going to be my last blog, the last day on my internships I managed to finished my last task which was creating a loyalty card.

The purpose is to encouraging people to get involve with us. By dining in for 10 times with minimum one main meal per person and they automatically entitled to get one stamp. Once they earn 10 stamps they will get a free complimentary breakfast.

On that last day, my supervisor gave me some positive feedback about my performance which I wasn't expecting that she would. She told me that I am a good team player to work with.

Overall, it was a pleasure experience to do internships and I learnt lots of new things that enhance my knowledge. I also find out some new "little" things that we didn't get from university world such as interacting with the manager, making phone calls and using a fax machine. It was a great opportunity as I tasted the real life of business world.

Best of luck for the final report and all the best for you guys in the future!!

xx

1 comment:

Rebecca Chou said...

Good luck to all of you who finished your placements!

I finished mine 2 weeks ago and I am missing it already...

Hope you all the very best!