Just want to say its time to share information on the ongoing internship program. Since I started on December 1st of this month, its been a learning process as things I am doing here are much into professional practice rather than the theorical part we get to pass through since I started Mass communications specialising in PR, so what I can say is that PR at the professional level is more challenging than at the theorical level because things you learn through theorical level is much different with what you get to face when you are at the professional level. My first day was the most challenging one because in few hours I was there, I had to do the magazine interview for Russ Consulting. Russ Consulting is where I am doing my internship, so the interview was bet challenging as well because the interviewee was not that much influent in English to I had to have the problem of understand the people and the most problem was the language barrier, so during the interview, the interviewee response was in two languages which are English and Bahasa. After the interview I was asked to write the article about the whole interview. So I did manage to get another information about the interview, so I managed to finish the article the next day.
Soon I will post the whole magazine article.
1 comment:
PR is the most interesting profession that requires hard work and it is challenging during the first days of the profession,i noticed that it gives more challenge as you need to keep the time with the dead line set by the client.So my interview was the most challenging as i said but i have gained on how to handle the magazine interview.I hope it will not give me any trouble in the future.Soon i will post magazine articles.
Post a Comment