Hope you all are doing well,
I had one of the most exciting three days of my life, our organization organized a tour for us in RTM. The tour in general was such a wonderful experience, I learnt a lot but at the same time I had fun. I was motivated and the experience played a huge role to future career, it made me get more ready to face reality. Mazura, the international personnel, warmly welcomed us, we felt very comfortable and ready to for the tour. Moreover meeting people who did the same course as me was inspiring, the conversation we had especially, and being encouraged to work even harder. Besides, it was good to see young, energetic and talented people doing such a great job in such a big organization.
HOT “Live” Broadcast IBC (Hello on two)
It was great to see a programme being shot and broadcasted live and we really had a great time especially that we were told to take part and feel comfortable. I learnt a lot from this progarmme especially that it related to what I major in, Film and Television, seeing the big cameras, the director doing his job, the camera-men, the lighting and a lot of things needed for production was an exciting experience.
Engineering Section IBC
This is where we were shown all the equipments used for TV. I had the chance to use the editing machine.
Traxx-fm
This is the only government radio station which broadcast 24 hours and in English. It basically caters for all people especially young generation. We also went live on air and also attended their show in which they were covered live on air.
Corporate Communications Section
This was the most important one as it deals with Public Relation issues. This section or department has many divisions; I had the chance to learn about Media and Promotion, Directorate, Public Relations and Comments, Event and management, International division and Documentation and Visual. Talking about their Corporate Social Responsibility, RTM help those in need or provide a helping hand in many ways. The CSR started in 2009 to make RTM closer to the audience, for instance, Disasters, e.g. Flood in Johor, Help single mothers with food, money and clothes and other things. I also got to know how they do their Publicity, how they raise Funds, how they deal with their competitors and how they evaluate their work. Lastly I would like to thank ABU for organizing this tour for us, and RTM for the hospitality and willingness to help us, it was indeed helpful and very educating.
Stay good and keep well people!
No comments:
Post a Comment