Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hold on For One More Day con

Well that did not go as planned! My firs post cut out during the publishing process and my next try did the same thing which is why I have a post saying Hold. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that at the end of my first post (that never published) I said that if you are not enjoying your placement for one reason or another and if you have the chance to do another, it may be worth it. I certainly do not regret my decision to do another placement at DCA. There is always the chance to have a better experience somewhere else. So please don't lose heart.

Keep the faith
Jem

1 comment:

bcrem82 said...

You damn right Jem! I wish I had the guts to have left my first placement. You know it wouldn't have been anyone’s fault it that the placement didn't work - it was a learning curve for everyone.

What are you up to in the new position? and what date do you finish - and hand stuff in? I don't hand my report in for another 2 weeks. Hope it goes well for you, I'll keep an eye out for the next post. Leave a comment on mine if you can find it (exciting label of 'week 3'). Laters. Brian.