Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just starting..

Hi all, I have just started my PR Internship with United Way. They are a not-for-profit organisation. Today is my 6th day working at United Way. Although it has been short, but I've already learnt quite a bit here. The reason I applied for this Internship was because they are a charity organisation and their job scope matched exactly what I wanted. I have a huge passion for working with the charity organisations as I want to help as much people out there who are less fortunate. During these few days of work, I have already worked on creating and designing brochures and flyers which I am expert in as I love design! So far, everything has been working out well for me here. Doing the brochures and flyers hasn't been a problem as we've been taught so with Publisher in PR techniques. It feels great to be able to actually put what we've used into good use! I am looking forward to go to work each time to learn new things. Hope it's the same for all of you. Good Luck to all new interns as well. Bye for now.

Kevryn Lim
Bentley Campus
14552223

No comments: