Hi everyone,
It is wonderful that I get the experience of public relations internship again. Actually, I worked with this company in last summer break. However, this company offers me the oversea internship to help me finish the public relations professional practices unit. The boss is so nice to me and gives me a chance to work with them. I am so glad to work in this company.
My internship is in the area of Manufacturing and Exporting, the organisation named Hull Base International Limited and it is located in Hong Kong . In Hong Kong, Public Relations this term is not popular, has not separate for one department, just only the big companies are separate public relations department. Mostly, public relations people and job are under marketing department. Therefore, people need to do marketing and public relations both work in Hong Kong .
Because of I worked in this company before, I can easy to catch up and follow the work this time. And then, the colleagues are very happy I work with them again. It can reduce their workload and stressful since the other colleague resigned.
The company joins the Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn) from Hong Kong Trade Development Council in Hong Kong between 13th October 2011 and 16th October 2011 in Hong Kong Conference and Exhibition Centre.
In these three weeks, my work is to prepare the newsletter, media release and give the promotion plan in the exhibition. Therefore, I need to work with designer to create the company images, booth concept, and product brands awareness and marketing team to establish the product display and promotion.
The company main products are baby monitor and the new product of Tracker & Anti lost alarm.
Baby monitor with wireless
At the end, my boss said my newsletter and media release done very good, the newsletter will be put in Hong Kong Electronics Magazine (October edition). I am very happy to hear that.
Hoi Ching Wong (Hidy)
14220106
I hope every people who enjoy working with their internship.
No comments:
Post a Comment