Hi all,
The past 2 days at NRC have been HECTIC.
The Houghton Winery in Swan Valley is turning 175 this year and a dinner to celebrate will take place in October.
We're presenting guests with Houghton labelled tins and their signature wine. The tins include coasters and a USB media kit, including a history of the winery as well as other relevant documentation.
Here's where the nightmare starts.
We were under the impression that these tins were already assembled, but... We received 300 empty tins, 300 coasters, 300 usb's, 300 base, usb, and coaster foams to firmly place the items, as well as the introductory card.
I knew this was the case coming into work, and psyched myself to be proactive and get the tins assembled in 2 hours.... I finished in 5. There was absolute no way I was able to efficient no matter how hard I tried! Such a tedious job but I was so glad to finally get them done.
We then received boxes specifically designed to hold wine. And again, had to create the box into its right shape, place the wine and tin, followed by a press release, and secure the box.
Here's a little snapshot to show you an idea :)
All in all, it was long and tiring but I suprisingly had fun. I have never been so relieved in my life!
Hope all your placements are going well.
Excited to see what tomorrow brings :)
Natasha
Hope all your placements are going well.
Excited to see what tomorrow brings :)
Natasha
No comments:
Post a Comment