Hello!
As mentioned in my first and second blog entries, I interned at a PR Consultancy ‘Arcis Communications Sdn Bhd’ for a period of 7 weeks.
Self-Evaluation
The Skills & Knowledge I Developed/Learnt are listed below:
· Meetings, emailing and calling people relating to particular tasks was effectively used. I also learned how crucial teamwork is and how important effective communication is in producing successful events.
· Building my communication background wasn’t just important for doing work in the office, but also for engaging with those around me. Being an effective communicator is really everything especially to be able to communicate your expertise.
· I developed a Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Strong research abilities
· I learnt the importance of being well-organized, self-motivated, having self-discipline to achieve weekly goals with little-to-no supervision and willingness to collaborate with staff, community and volunteers
ARIANNA GEORGINA ROBINSON
107040101
LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY, MALAYSIA
No comments:
Post a Comment