Monday, September 5, 2011

My First Blog Post-Intro

Hi everyone,


My name is Keletso, a student from Limkokwing University Malaysia Campus, undertaking a course from Curtin University. I had a great opportunity to be taken as an intern at the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Organisation in Kuala Lumpur. As an Intern I was given the chance to work under the Department Of Technology of the organisation which is responsible for undertakes wide activities which reflect the current needs of the organisation members. Thus these activities are implemented by the Secretariat's Technical Department. They are two sub-departments under the department, which are the Head of Studio Technology & Training and the Head of Transmission Technology & Spectrum. As an intern I was working under the sub-department of Head of Studio Technology & Training.


 
Insert: Logo of Organisation


During my blogs I would be updating you guys on the weekly duties,activities that I had carried out at the organisation where I held my post as an public relations assistant intern. The seven weeks where really educational as i was working with well experienced individuals who have been doing these profession for a long time. 


Stay well, and i will update you soon on the duties carried out through all the internship.


Thank You


Keletso Ndiye Kakanje


14464629

No comments: