Week
Three
This
week my tasks included writing a media release for one of our clients who, to
accompany their latest winter collection have teamed up with a high profile
blogger to create a four piece limited edition collaboration.
It
was daunting to actually write a media release that was to be used and I was so
happy when I was told that my media release was perfect and no changes needed
to be made.
The
media release was then customized with the client logo and was then ready to be
distributed to magazines, stylists and bloggers through email.
I
found that it was important to note that the media release was only sent out to
the appropriate recipients not just to an entire database of contacts. Being
selective with who is targeted in receiving the media release is more
effective.
The
media release was also sent out according to tiers of bloggers, so the most
high profile bloggers received the release first as more of an exclusive and
the next day it was distributed to lower profile bloggers.
I
hope everyone is enjoying their placement as much as me J
Pia
x
No comments:
Post a Comment