Hey Blog,
I'm back to update again. Work experience is starting to get very fun. There are some people who don't like pressure, I am the sort of person who loves the pressure and loves responsibility heaped on me.
Pre-Event :We were told by Peter - Our boss to prepare our publicity stories to be published to in the various suburb Newspaper that we have targeted to publicize our event. Because our event was running too tight, we could only get our story published in 2 papers. Sadly, neither of the 2 papers that was chosen to be publicized was mine. Got to work at it Akira!
Go Go Retro Event
Event : The event started at 9, we had to get there at around 8. And boy, it wasn't fun. Starting work at 8, on a Sunday? The event on the whole was pretty successful. It attracted tons of people and it was really cool seeing people of all ages at our event. It was also a really an experience seeing your hard working coming to life, all the shop owners who I researched on and the people who I spent the past month researching on, were all at the event. I guess, that is the work satisfaction that everyone was talking about. I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment