Thursday, May 24, 2012

Final, Everything!

Hello my fellow PR professionals!

Everything is going final today! Final week, Final assignment, Final Semester, Final Blog post, final everything! I guess everyone is now finalising their work and assignment so am I. Tiring and excited at the same time.

It has been a dilemma whether or not should I continue to work for my job placement even though i have completed my 20 days. since my task in the company is incomplete i have decided to stay till my work there in done. hopefully, i could learn more skills and experience more while im there.
until recently then i found out that, working in colosoul is not just about working, it is actually an opportunity for me to explore the industry, it does not only open my eyes but also inspired me to learn from the concept of how Colosoul is operated.

there is actually nothing much to say as I have been busy with uni work and i guess most of you are the same. well there go the last post! Good luck to everyone especially those who has exam coming! And Congratulation to those who are graduating!


1 comment:

Bojotlhe said...

I think you should just finish off with your internship because you need the experience.
Its good to have enjoyed and finishing your job.