Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Goodbye, not.

Hello everyone! It's my final post for this work placement and much as I'm reluctant to let it all end, I'm glad it's been quite a journey.

So after the Go Go Retro Roadshow held in South Perth, we had to do some post-event activities, more of preparing ourselves for the next upcoming event in June. Thanking the stallholders via our Facebook page as well as sending them newsletters is a great way to show our gratitude and at the same time, stay in touch with them. A winner was announced a week after the event and the lucky lady walked away with a couple of vinyl records as well as a vintage record player. We made sure to take a picture of her with the prizes and announced it on Facebook. Next, we got onto the 700 over survey forms, which we've received over the event. My co-worker and I had to compile the statistics and put them into numbers and percentage in order to gauge the most effective means of medium to get to the public. I had to compile all the contact details into an excel sheet so as to send out emails to these potential audiences in the near future. And from there, we move on to the next event, to be held in Leederville towards the end of June.

It's been a great pleasure working with really awesome co-workers, and an experienced supervisor whom I've learnt so much from. The sense of satisfaction you get when you're asked if you would like to stay on to work on the next event is indescribable. I know I've given my best and have put whatever my lecturers and tutors have taught me over the years, to good use. It's never goodbye, but just another chance to say hello. Hello to new opportunities! x

Wee Ee

1 comment:

Grace Ye said...

Hi Wee Ee

Definately agree and share the same sentiments with you. You must have done really great work for them.

The same with my placement, i am staying on to help with the next event which makes me feel honored to be part of the team i have worked with.

All the best for your future endeavours

Warmest Regards
Grace Ye