Well I love challenges but it appears as if this internship lasted for a decade though it was just two months.
I must admit that I learnt a lot of things and I am ready for the public relations industry. It was so sad that I had to leave when the organisation was going for its family camp I guess I really missed the fun.
When I gave my supervisor to fill up my appraisal form she asked that I also prepare something about the organisation to add unto their records. I just gave her part of my final report which include the SWOT Analysis, the suggestions and the evaluation and I hope Malaysian Care has also benefitted something from me. During my final week a local newspaper had an interview with the Chief Executive Director and my supervisor asked me to help prepare the possible questions that might be asked. At this point we analysed the achievements of the organisation, its struggles and the resolutions. We had to bear in mind that some of the questions will be negative and others will be positive so there should be an excellent way of handling all of them.
One of the car manufacturing companies was contesting a donation to charity organisations and every organisation had to submit perfect reasons as to why they should get the cheque. As for Malaysian Care a staff meeting was held in the seminar hall so that everyone can contribute their thoughts in order to come up with a good report. This showed good employee relations since it makes them to feel important and needed. Many good points were raised, I was the secretary by that time and I noted a lot of good points raised by the members of staff though some of them were not really good. Unfortunately I left before the cheque contest was finalized so I do not really know how it ended.
A lot of professional stuff went on and I just embraced every moment that came my way. I do not remember failing to complete any task assigned to me except that I am slow in typing, that was the disturbing part but I tried my best.
THAT WAS IT.
Thanks for checking on this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment