Saturday, September 15, 2012

Press Conference #2: Curtin Sarawak Open Day 2012

Before I proceed with my second blog post, today is 16th September, also known as Malaysia Day! 

[Blog post number 2]

In preparation for the Curtin Sarawak Open Day 2012, a second press conference was held at ParkCity Everly Hotel, Miri.

It was attended by members of the media, as well as Mayor of Miri City, Mayor Lawrence Lai. Also present was Pro Vice Chancellor of Curtin Sarawak, Professor Ian Kerr, Chief Operating Officer, Mr Nicholas Ching, Manager of Corporate Communications, Mr Nicholas Leong, and some 20 committee members for Curtin Sarawak Open Day 2012.

This is the second press conference that I've attended thus far, and I am very grateful to be able to learn the do's and dont's of press conferences during my internship! :)

Below are a few pictures I've taken on that day, hopefully it will be able to give all of you an insight of what happened :)


Pic 1: LED Signboard located just outside the room!

Pic 2: Sign board directing us to the designated room


Pic 3: From left to right: Alan Hok - President of Student Council 2012, Mayor Lawrence Lai, Professor Ian Kerr and Mr Nicholas Leong. 


Pic 4: Prizes up for grab during lucky draw sessions at Curtin Sarawak Open Day 2012!


Next, I'll be blogging about Curtin Sarawak Open Day (15th Sept 2012), from an intern's perspective :)

Best regards
Michelle Lau
14452886

No comments: