Exciting exciting exciting!
I've been sent to the head office in Norway to be trained and to learn the proper protocol of my company.
Travel Journal.
Day 1.
Got to oslo, it was pretty warm - I was expecting to be much colder but it's definitely a beautiful country nonetheless. I'm still Jet Lagged from the long journey here. At least I'm given a day to settle down and get accustomed to the time difference before I head to the head office.
Day 2.
I should be given an allowance by the company - Oslo is so expensive! 1 Krone = 2.8 Sgd. The digits there is the same as Singapore but it's all in Krones. O M G everything is essentially 3x the price of what I'm accustomed to. Come on, I need to get paid.
Day 3.
The head office is so different from the Singapore head office. It's much bigger here than the office in Singapore and there are so many people here but the pace however is considerably slower than in Singapore, I like it. Training and understanding protocol here is going to be harder considering that they prefer to write and speak in Norwegian. I've got to pick the language up fast because they write their newsletter in Norwegian.
Day 6.
TGIF is on the rocks, I think I'm getting a little big homesick. Don't get me wrong, I love it here but I miss the people at home.
More coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment