Working in-house as opposed to consulting has been very
rewarding. With a new strategic direction in place I have been able to go on a communication
journey along with the rest of the Communications Directorate. I have been to various
workshops all with the purpose of engaging MRWA employees about the new
strategy.
I have worked with some great industry professional who have
given me great guidance and direction on what to do. It’s such a comfortable
environment that I’m not afraid to ask a question whether it’s that of my
supervisor or just the people in my office. This is definitely an organisation
I would be grateful to work at in the near future.
Now although my 20 days are done my time at MRWA will
continue on until the end of June. I feel that the more experience the better. It
enhances my relationships with the staff and gives me more valuable contacts
that are so crucial when looking for a job in the not too distant future. I’ve
loved my time here so far and look forward to seeing out this internship at
MRWA.
Well done to everyone completing this unit I’ve enjoyed reading your blogs and good luck for all of your future careers.
No comments:
Post a Comment