The possibilities of digital marketing have since grown and grown. Blogging for example has grown to people having their personal websites and profiles.
What excites me is that it is easy to connect all over the world. The company I work UXC Eclipse is a global organisation with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, USA and Canada, so it's important we are connected.
We use website, blogging, social media (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter), webinars to communicate around the world. I enjoy setting up and hosting the webinars through a solution called Webex.
Right now, we are currently developing our new website and designing it in a way which will help customer experience. Last year I was fortunate enough to design my first real website and this one happens to be live. You can view it here – www.strategistgroup.com.au
Having only used the do-it-yourself WIX website maker (get onto it if you haven’t tried it, its pretty good if you have a small business) I taught myself how to use WordPress. The company’s previous website had been outdated and did not reflect what the business was about.
Well I'm sure everyone has their own digital tale to tell, so would love to hear it!
Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment