Thursday, October 27, 2016

My experience so far


The internship has been an amazing experience for me, it made me realize and helped me gain in experience. Since this was my first time doing an internship, I was quite nervous at first, asking myself if I will be good enough or not, but on the first day itself I loved it and told myself that I will and must gloriously make it through. I am so happy I had the chance to make it through that amazing experience at LUX Le Morne with remarkable people who helped me so much.

I was happy I got to accomplish all the responsibilities given to me and PR helped me enlarge my network. I must say that time pass by too quickly. It was so enjoyable. I didn’t want my adventure to end so soon.

Thank you all for reading my posts and I hope you all had as much as a great time as I did at my internship.

Wishing you all much blue energies and adventures,

Remena

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heyy Remena,
I can totally relate to your post!

I had the same feelings when starting my internship, but in the end we noticed we've been positively impacted.

I enjoyed reading your post and sharing in your experiences!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers :)