Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Sayonara Internship Program, see you in another time!

Today marks the last day of Internship program that I had for the Public Relations unit as part of my Bachelor Degree completion, focusing on final exams and hopefully I will be able to graduate on February 2017 *yeayme*.
Inul Vizta Family KTV has been an interesting place for a fast pace of working place. The company is eager to compete with another companies who is offering similar type of purpose which is Karaoke for customers such as working people, students in schools and Universities, families and corporate events. The company can be said as a leading franchisee based company that succeed to achieve a positive brand image and media coverage toward the company.

By completing the Internship program, I will of course miss the company and my small desk (more about it below) and I cannot wait to apply the skills that I have learned to the real world later on. I will mostly feel grateful to my supervisor, Herry and his assistant, Hendra to guide me when I was interning there and receiving important information about the company and to know more how to work in an office environment as personally I have never been working in an office before doing this Internship.

These below are some images of the office that I worked for:
 This above is the desk that I sat during the Internship days.

This image above is the situation of the 5th floor office at Inul Vizta Family Karaoke KTV Palembang, Indonesia.
This table above in the image is where me and the supervisors have a weekly meeting or daily follow up in the office.

Therefore, by creating this blog post marks the end journey of Public Relations Internship and my journey as a University Student.
Thank you my small team members and people in Inul Vizta for the precious memories and fun working situation that we had. See you in another time.

Thanks for reading my blog posts guys :)

No comments: