Hi all,
Finally my PR393 internship had successfully ended on 11th May 2008. Throughout the whole process of planning the Further Studies Seminar and Exhibition 2008 is tough, especially I am the only one whom coordinate everything.
Nevertheless, despite all the tough time, I am glad to have acknowledgement from the institutes that the event was very good and very successful. They are very happy on whole layout and the special welcome that we set up for them, with very receptive students bringing them all around the school.
I have chatted with all 13 institutes that I invited and they are all willing to participate in such event again next year. My student leaders were very close to me, although we only met for 2 hours. The external lecturers also commented that it seemed that the student leaders were my long time friends. There is no gap between us and we had long chat during our breaks. I am very proud of my students as they are very talented, playing the piano without any notes. That's cool right.
Nevertheless, the highest ending note was that my direct teacher in charge and a few teachers were very happy with the outcome and kept saying thank you to me for organising this event for them. Some of the things I planned, though did not materialise, but it was the past teacher in charge had thought off and she was impressed.
What I did was to bring myself to run though the whole event in my mind and find out what might go wrong. From there I planned the contigency outline.
Therefore, I hereby end my internship and I would like to thank everyone here who sees my post. May you do well too. Cheers and Best regards
Alex Tan
MIS
No comments:
Post a Comment