On a wet Sunday morning, I went down to Jandakot Airport, to help out in a photoshoot. The client is Image Style Studio, and their office is based in Canning Vale. It was certainly an eyeopener to be there and seeing the majestic pleasure aircrafts at the same time! Our agenda for the day was to ensure our models' welfare are taken care of, as our supervisor was unable to make it that day.
Thankfully we got along well with the Project Manager Janice of ISS, and perhaps the only glitch was that the weather was a pain the whole day. It was raining one minute and sunny the next, and the precious photography equipment had to brought indoors the moment it started drizzling. I was also given the task of filming the behind the scenes video to be posted on the MYJ's company website, due to the lack of a cinematographer, and I was pleased that I got some quality images as an end result.
The highlight of the day certainly was making new contacts, and hopefully being able to widen my network in the industry. We had a group photo taken on the back of a glorious sunset after wrapping things up, and cap off our very successful outdoor event with dinner thereafter!
No comments:
Post a Comment