Well I am just starting my 393 placement for next semester and will be completing my time at Linc Integrated in West Perth. Linc works in the areas of marketing and advertising, branding and design, PR and digital.
I have just completed my first two days there and already I am already loving it! Its amazing just to see how everything we have learnt actually is used and is relevant!
So far I have sat in on a meeting for Rotary, been out to Belmont racecourse to set up for an event and even started planning an upcomming event for Garden City.
Next week I am starting to do some work for Alinta in promoting Fremantle Football Clubs Community Development Program (which I have just learnt all about in consultancy which will be a huge help)
The people in the PR department are really nice and really trying to help me learn as much as I can.
I am looking forward to all the different clients I will get to work with and all the exciting and not so exciting jobs I will have to do.
1 comment:
Good to hear that you have had a great start into your placement at Linc. How funny that you end up working on an account that you have already been concentrating on for the entire semester. I hope your extensive knowledge of the Fremantle Football Club’s Community Development Program has come in handy. You are in the fantastic position to directly compare how PR300 consultancy teams tackled the challenge – and how Linc is going to approach it. I am truly looking forward to hear more about your observations, Jade.
Post a Comment