Hey All
So since my last post which was not too long ago, a week and half ago to be precise I mentioned I would be working 4 days a week at the cancer council, at first I thought this would be almost impossible as I still have uni and a job to juggle but so far so good. In actual fact I enjoyed this past week and a half so much that I’m beginning to wonder what I am going to do with my time after prac finishes.
So the reason this past week was so enjoyable is because this week I really did become a part of the team, I got to sit in on team meetings, make contributions as well as picking up two promotional poster jobs that will be sent out to primary schools around WA, so if anyone has younger siblings look out for my poster!!The first one is to the school staff only but the second one ‘crunch n sip’ is for the kids to take home, this has all been a really fun and interesting process, the team meeting helped me learn a lot about what goes on in almost every aspect of the nutrition team and was also a great bonding session with my colleagues.
The other thing I learnt this week was how to better manage my time, now prior to this I never really had to because I only have two days of uni and my marketing job is flexible with work hours so I could afford to slack off at times but since juggling uni, prac and work I really have realised how much time I can waste on doing sweet sweet nothing. To say the least prac is teaching or helping me learn more about myself as well as P.R in the work place…
That’s all for now..
Thanks
Brett b
No comments:
Post a Comment