‘Would you tell me… which way I ought to go from here?’ Asked Alice
‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to’
Lewis Carroll (Alice’s Adventure in Wonderland)
After one month of thorough insight into the real world of Public Relations, my journey finally comes to an end. When at the very beginning I was waiting for that day to come; now I am quite sad to leave my new environment to which I have learned to adapt myself to. Anyway, this internship at Odysseus Public Relations is undoubtedly a rich experience in the course of my degree. I am grateful to the consultancy’s Director for having given me this opportunity to develop my skills within in his company and I will end up this reflection by a quote I learnt from him: “Success is measured by the power and intensity of the desire to succeed”
‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to’
Lewis Carroll (Alice’s Adventure in Wonderland)
After one month of thorough insight into the real world of Public Relations, my journey finally comes to an end. When at the very beginning I was waiting for that day to come; now I am quite sad to leave my new environment to which I have learned to adapt myself to. Anyway, this internship at Odysseus Public Relations is undoubtedly a rich experience in the course of my degree. I am grateful to the consultancy’s Director for having given me this opportunity to develop my skills within in his company and I will end up this reflection by a quote I learnt from him: “Success is measured by the power and intensity of the desire to succeed”
1 comment:
Hi there!
What a great idea, putting that quote up. It is very true.
It is such a shame that the learning experience of the placement is over. But it is certain that our learning will never end. Its just that this time around we get paid to learn!! What an exciting prospect. Well i am glad that you learned so much valuable information from your internship which you can now take into the real pulic relations world!
Good luck in the future!
Brianna
Post a Comment