Monday, April 6, 2009

the first day of my internship

4th of March was the first day of my internship program. At the beginning of this semester, I applied two departments which I am interested to work in Curtin Sarawak for my internship. One is Corporate Communication Department (PR department) and another one is University Life Department. Finally, both of the department approved me to work as intern in their department. But I chose Corporate Communication Department to work for due to Corporate Communication Department is more to PR’s work. I am desired work in Curtin Sarawak this semester for my internship due to there is a 10 year anniversary celebration in Curtin Sarawak on 4th April. I believed that I will learn a lot experience when I working in Corporate Communication Department.

Renee is the PR Office who is working in Corporate Communication, and she was the interviewer who interviewed me when I came to the department at the first time. After the interview, Renee led me to know the different departments of our campus and introduced some of the colleagues to me. I am happy to know them, because they are all very nice.

At the first day, I was taught how to do the paper clipping, and how to file it. Other than this, I was required to know the role of our department, the operation of our department, and the objectives of our department.

Hope I can do my best and really enjoy myself in this department~!

No comments: