Thursday, August 6, 2009

Success!

Hi again.

The television Pre-launch Benefit was a success! So so much hard work paid off. One minor disappointment was a few key guests did not turn up. I was really looking forward to meeting a few media heavy weights. After the event we all went out and celebrated by partying to the early hours of the morning!

Last week I was preparing to present on TV to interview eight people. This included people such as the City of Perth Cr John Tognolini! So I was really excited and spent an hour researching and preparing questions. However, just before we were about to go into Forrest Chase (Perth City) to film, a conference call came through about prospective finances and it majorly delayed us. Next opportunity to present I am going for it. Not really in relations to PR but it is an excellent way to network.

Currently, I am working on the company Facebook page and being a little addicted to Facebook myself I find it quite enjoyable. To be honest I really dislike writing media releases, though you cannot hide from them. Media releases are a vital part of PR! So there is one way to look at it....practice, get amazing at it and learn to love them.

Good luck! :)

No comments: