I finished my internship at the bank last week, on March 11, 2010. And I have to say it has been an amazing experience! A real step into the world of PR for 21 days!
Media kits – Media releases, backgrounder, fact sheet, designing bank forms, pitch, press conference, media relations, media clippings, social media strategic plan, translating invitation from French to English, mailing invitations, updating contact lists… The list is indeed long! A very important thing I experienced at the bank too was networking; I talked to and met so many people from different niches and that was cool.
I have been able to apply my skills and techniques acquired as a PR student for the past 2 years! Thanks to Suneeta, Seetal, Frederick and the AfrAsia Bank team for giving me such a wonderful opportunity! I’m definitely going to miss them particularly the Marketing & PR department! I really enjoyed working at the bank, it’s true the workload is here, but the atmosphere that prevails was really professional, comfortable, fun and the work went on well too!
Thanks again to the bank, my lecturers, family, friends and all those who’ve supported me throughout my internship at AfrAsia Bank.
Don’t forget: Bank Different with AfrAsia Bank Ltd; Bank Different is not just different words, it is that important difference that the right bank can make for you :)
Take care friends!! All the best to you!
Cheers
Shehzana
No comments:
Post a Comment