I'm back after rushing tons of assessment which due last week :). Last Friday, I went back to work after I handed in my last "Client Proposal". While I was working on my work that my boss gave to me and two of the pictures below are what I saw when I look out from my office view:
Fremantle Fishing Harbour
What a nice office view, right? This is what me and my boss always see, when we are too stress working on the tasks. Moreover, last Friday's weather was the best - cooling, freshing, nice sunshine, and makes everyone feels like going to the beach and just sits there and sun-bathing.
At the end of the day, I get to finish all my tasks that my boss gave it to me, and I did it perfectly (This is what she always says to me, after I done every tasks).
Anyway, I got to go now. So I'll see you guys soon. Enjoy the weekends!
Ciao.
Love,
Lulu


No comments:
Post a Comment