Hi everyone!!
I'm coming towards to the end of my internship. Only two days left to go, I feel excited but at the same time I feel sad as well. This internship has given me so much expirience and knowledge. Not just about public relations, but also "office" knowledge.
So few days ago, I finally been assign to make a professionals phone calls to some clients. A bit nervous and excited at the same time. But I never make one before, so I decided to be honest to my supervisor, which is a good thing that my supervisor didn't think it's actually consider a bad thing. She said to me "it's good when you telling the truth. So that I could tell you what you should say before you actually 'jump' and doing it". I feel good when she say that.
The first thing you need to do is a preparation. I write down what I want to say in bullet points which is absolutely helpful, so that I can refer to my notes in the phone call.
Then, you need to be polite, when the clients answer the phone, you need to make sure that you telling them who are you and on behalf of what company you calling for. For example, Hi, it's Yinny Indrawati from The Firehouse.
Afterward, you can start talking about the 'things' you want to inform the clients. It's really important if you could make the information straight forward since the clients doesn't have the whole day to talk to you.
At the end of conversations, just say "Thank you, really appreciate your time, have a nice day".
When the clients accept or agree, you could send an appreciate hand writing thank you card or an email to say thank you.
After my supervisor give me these advice, I fell that it's really helpful for me and I hope could be helpful for everyone as well.
Have a great weekend everybody and good luck for the final report!!
No comments:
Post a Comment