Saturday, January 1, 2011

I AM MY OWN BOSS

· On the sixth week, nothing major was going on just stuffing, tagging and packing some bags. On the seventh week, the bosses were overseas on a festive vacation so we have to work from home. At first I was like eureka! I just hit a mother load and what struck my mind was the concept of trust and ethics , I had to get to work and find some activities that can be beneficial to the company long term as well as short term , like CSR which i am still working on , and i am hoping the proposal will be approved .This is a scene to prove oneself as a professional and its kinda hilarious to think that most workers when the boss is away they just idle around and the ones who get the promotion is those workaholics, I aint intending to be one, I mean a workaholic , taking my duty seriously will do for now.

1 comment:

lebo said...

This clearly shows that ethics has a wide meaning and this could have also been a test to see if you will be able to perform your task on your own without your boss supervising you.This also proves that you are growing as an intern and as a person because you take your free times to learn more and do more in order to learn more.All the best for the rest of your placement