Friday, February 18, 2011

Last day


It was my last day on the 14th of February. Even though i am happy not to wake up at 5:30 am every morning to avoid the traffic. There is a glimpse of sadness in leaving the office. Even though i had a lot of work to do while there, i had a great time getting to know everyone and experiencing new things everyday. Not only was the office very friendly and nice to stay in but also the place where i was working. I always experienced something new. PR is something that i will get into in the future. I am not surprised to find myself working in the PR field in the future.
I am sure that my last day is not going to be the l
ast time i will see all the staff members that are now my friends. I have already been asked to come back to have lunch with all of them together. I am very happy to have stayed in contact with everyone.
Below is a picture of some of the staff at the office.


1 comment:

Penny said...

Ivone,

Am glad you enjoy your internship. Another semester and you will be done. Working in PR world is fulling and good, and with what you have learn, it will definitely help you. I have experience the same feeling when leaving. Even if i was happy to get back to my studies, another part of me wanted to stay and finish what i have stored. Having studied Public Relation, learning all the strategies and ways of PR has enrich my knowledge and given me more tools to work with. Soon you will be out there in the PR world.