These was a very short semester for most of us but I am grateful to have learnt so many things in PR393 module, this is the only module that made me to understand what PR is, the good and the bad things about it, it helps in choosing whether to make PR your future career or not. Having done my report, that required so much research PR393 opened up my mind, it improved my skills and helped me in applying these knowledge into practice.
I am also grateful for having done my intership at Botswana Power Corporation, as during that period of 2 months I have learned so many things, I have acquired many skills from professional writing, punctuality, communication and so forth. It is through internship that I got a representative picture of what to expect in a professional world, it gave me a chance to practice what I was taught in school and learning how to deal with bosses as they often like to challenge your mind and how projects takes new twists and turns. Having done most of PR activities under the diligent supervision of BPC officers i am confidence to say that I can be and I am a "proficient PR Officer".
All I can say to you is that " to accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe", best wishes to all of you with your postings. Let us all take PR to the next level.
No comments:
Post a Comment