Hi everybody, ok it’s been a while since I posted anything, one of the interesting things that I learned while working for Red Archer is the importance of internal communication. Communication between, employees and their management is far more important than any other because it is the one that can transform the company into an effective business. Communication was seen from informal level as seen through employees discussing with each other then later on evolved to include printed materials, newsletters, memos and emails.
Professional Development was seen through good communication, through meetings and briefs we were always encouraged to communicate with our supervisors and event mangers in order to ensure that we are keeping up to date with the contacts. When working with Red Archer I learnt and boosted my communication level as I never got away with a day of not briefing my supervisor on what I had worked on and my progress in any kind of job I was doing. The same thing with all the employees communication was at the top level in any activity that was done.
No comments:
Post a Comment