Hello everyone,
Last Monday was the premiere of the GLEE 3D movie at Innaloo cinemas. As I mentioned I have never been much of a gleek but I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
I arrived at the cinemas 2 hours prior to the screening to ensure everything was running smoothly.
I was given the task of ushering and presenting competition winners with their tickets. NRC organised snow cone machines and 20 WA cheerleaders that were running through their routines prior to the film. 5 minutes into the film, WAAPA performers surprised the audience by performing a glee number.
All in all, the event was a success, everything ran smoothly and all the hard work leading up to the premiere, really paid off!
Natasha
2 comments:
Hi Natasha!
I took particular interest in this post as I actually work at Event Cinemas Innaloo :)
It's great to know that the event was a success, I wasn't there on event night but I know a lot of session since have been quite full and everyone has enjoyed the experience of getting up and singing and dancing.
I think it was a great move to use WAAPA students and cheerleaders - i'd think that creating these relationships now and providing them will cool opportunities will go a long way in the future, and also appeal to greater publics and therefore create a better reputation for your organisation.
I hope you enjoyed working on this event and in accordance with several other organisations.
All the best for the rest of your placement
- Samantha Abbot
Hey Natasha!
I'm so jealous.. I absolutely love Glee and may even go as far to say I am a self proclaimed gleek!
Glad to hear the night was a sucess and that you're enjoying yourself at your placement.
Definately think the cheerleaders and WAAPA performance would have made the night especially awesome!
Good luck for the rest of your placement:)
Olivia Russell
14278396
Post a Comment