Wow, how quickly have these last few weeks gone?! Seems like only yesterday that we were starting the semester and our prac placements! I can't believe how little of the semester we have left!
I'm still loving my prac placement, the days just seem to rush by when I'm in the office with the more responsibility I'm getting. I'm now in charge of keeping track of all the RSVP's for all of the Fremantle Chamber's events. There's at least one event each week - ranging from Business Leaders Luncheons, Business Law Luncheons to Business After Hours events. I'm now being able to assist in the planning of these events as well which is great fun! We get to choose which venue in Fremantle we'd like to hold these events at and liaise with the respective owners, managers, etc.
There's also events such as the Christmas Cocktail Party, 'State of the State' Corporate Breakfast and Fremantle Business Awards to start planning and organising which is really exciting. I also get to lend a helping hand now in the publication of articles which will be promoting these events.
Anyway, that's all for now. Have a good study break everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment