Hello Everyone!
So this is my second last week of my placement and I am currently writing the exit report to send to the Pedestrian Council for Walk to Work Day.
Unfortunately this years event was not as successful as last year, with most peoples opinions being because they introduced a fundraising component into the day in conjunction with Cancer Council, which puts people off as they feel they have to donate to participate.
Overal, the day was good however, I went along to Rio Tintos lunch time walk in belmont where they had 70 or so employees participating which I felt was very successful.
Unfortunately the media that were suppose to be present were not, as it was at the same time as the Mark Harvey sackings media conference!
In the past few weeks I have been calling many media for last minute Walk to Work Day coverage, and also attended a photo and interveiw of Lucy Durack, star of Wicked for the sunday times.
The past weeks have gone so fast, I can't believe my internship is almost over.
Goodluck to everyone in the last weeks of their placements!
Shelbey
1 comment:
I totally agree with you that the time has gone so fast. However, I think the event is so good. At least you know that the media were suppose to be present were no, you gain more knowledge and experience from here. Good luck for you and enjoy your placement.
Post a Comment