Friday, October 14, 2011

workshop for TV content producers


Hi guyz, 

Today was particularly very interesting for me as my boss got me involved with a major workshop we have coming up this weekend for TV content producers. I was responsible for the media calling, and it was challenging to begin with but after a few call I had already got it and confident thanks to the skills I learnt rom school of professionalism and conduct when dealing with the media.
I called different media houses who said they would be coming to remind them for our HIV and AIDS workshop we will be having for the TV content producers this weekend.

My other task was to call up the Hotel (Grand Subang Dorsset) and check which of our affiliates had already arrived and checked in. this was a little exhausting as I was talking so much and repeating the same things over and over again as I made the different calls, but all in all I got the job done.
I also helped my boss with making slide presentations that she will be using tomorrow and collected all last minute materials that are going to be used.

All in all, I enjoyed the whole process and felt very obliged to be given such an opportunity to improve my communication skills. Im pretty sure this is going to come handy at some point in my career as I venture into the PR industry.

No comments: