According to Jen’s requirements for Kanyana’s business plan and marketing promotion, my forth business plan that Jen is quite interested in is Kanyana Wildlife Half Day Tour: The Kanyana Wildlife Half Day Tour will provide fantastic experience for visitors, and especially, the plan aims to building a positive cooperation relationship with Chinese traveling agencies.
Jen also required that whatever the plan I will work on, the event must be focused on corporate and family groups booking the function room like birthday parties, weddings, memorials etc. and advertising the ranger’s hut as a weekend retreat, as we need to focus on and win the regular finical support for the organization.
The response from Katharina sounds really positive to me. She also agreed with Jen’s comments that I have to think about the resources, like money, time and volunteer availability, are going to be the biggest challenge for this PR Plan. However, that is also going to make this project very interesting and worthwhile. Therefore, as long as I am focusing on PR activities, and related marketing techniques, I will be definitely meeting the requirements of the unit.
After I had the meeting with Jen, both we accepted the agreement that we will work on the forth strategic business plan by following both Katharina’s opinion and Jen’s requirement. So it’s getting exciting and I am going to start my practical journey for Kanyana’s PR plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment