Name:Boipelo Candy Michael
Camps: LUCT
Hello again
Since BAMB was dealing with a crisis of shortage of sorghum, the board members had a meeting on the second week of my internship and i was also present at the meeting.
It was amazing to be sitting amongst the leaders of the company and the shareholders. I was asked to brief them on the situation and how we are handling it at the Public Relations office.I was shaking inside because i was intimidated by the position of the people surrounding me, but i suddenly remembered that I was not at school and it was not a class presentation so, no one wanted to judge how i speak or if I am nervous or not, they were more interested in the information i had.
I stood up and started talking freely because i know i was talking to people who were concerned about their investments and what i had to say was more important than the fact that i was scared. It was a great experience and i was really proud of myself and I am grateful to all the class presentation from foundation level until Final year.
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment