Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The end, or a new beginning?

Hello fellow bloggers,

trust that your internship had gone through well and you have really enjoyed you experience as much as I did.  As it is said, all good things come to an end and here it is.  Last week has been the last one for me at DHL Global Forwarding,  However, I am proud to be leaving there with expertise and a whole lot of information.
My experience at DHL has been really enriching.  I have come to know that their main stakeholders are not only their customers but the airlines, the Mauritius Revenue Authority and they allocate equal importance to all of them.
I am really sad to leave to big family at DHL but I definitely hope that it remains the world's leading freight organisation.  Being as it is, as to now, the way it manages the organisation and the stakeholders, it is really efficient in the industry it is operating in.
I am keen to join the huge world of work now and eager to experience new industries and how well they manage their communications department and channels as well.
I hope that you guys had a great time and enjoyed your internship as well.  I therefore seize this opportunity to wish you all good luck in your respective jobs that you will be joining in soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.