Sunday, November 6, 2016

Venue research for an event

There was mist by the lake when we arrived on the site we've been talk about for so long and here we are. The first time i went to Gros Caillou, I was struck by the  overwhelming void i felt in this place. Everything was so beautiful, it felt surreal, artificial. The guy who owns this place told us how he did some concerts and parties here, and how with a few tents here and there and all the equipment, you could put up and entire festival in the site. While he was finishing his commercial speech, I've figured out that it was way out of our reach budget wise, it would be better to think about indoors event instead. I thanked my guide, asked him the shortest way to reach the highway to home, highway to heaven, and mama's farata.


The researching process in event planning can be exhausting but it was part of my experience in the internship. And, my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi kevish!

I can feel the excitement in a venue search for an event, despite the fatigue. I believe it's a beautiful field of work, event management! By this, you get to know new people, on different levels and their every day life. It's kind of thrilling this experience.It;s a huge world where you discover new places, new horizons and you get to be part of the enchanting journey.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Cheers,

Shephalie